Header Ads Widget

Tyrese ex-girlfriend "living life is my job"

Tyrese wants to know why his ex- wife won't get a job and he got an answer -- she thinks "living life " qualifies as a real occupation ... according to new docs in their child support battle .


As we have told you , Tyrese is upset about how much dough Norma Gibson' s been dropping on babysitters for their 11 -year -old daughter . After all , he says their court - ordered child support deal requires Norma to work toward becoming self- sufficient .
Tyrese says Norma sat for a deposition and his attorney asked her straight -up what she did on August 21 . .. a day when she racked up 7 hours of childcare bills .
Norma' s reply ? She was busy " living life ."
According to the docs, she further explained, " I am working . I am working on my book . I am working on my life . I am running errands at home ."
Tyrese ' s attorneys say Norma is full of crap -- and truth is she feels ZERO obligation to find a job or contribute financially to raising their kid because Tyrese is rich and will cover everything .

To be clear, Tyrese isn ' t complaining about paying child support , but he is pissed she wants him to pay her attorney fees especially when she has NO job .

Post a Comment

0 Comments